The Dallas County Sheriff?s Office has announced the launch of its new upgraded and mobile-friendly website. Located at www.dallascountyarsheriff.com, the website is easy to navigate and will be a tremendous tool for the public to access information and services from any computer, tablet, or smartphone.
?Sheriff McGahee and his staff put a great deal of effort into making their new website a helpful tool for the County?s residents,? said David Crawford of web development firm U.S.NEXT. ?Their priority was to create an online resource that was informative, attractive and easy-to-use ? and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.?
Some of the website’s features include:
- Crime prevention tips and helpful links.
- Frequently asked questions.
- Information about the Sheriff and his team.
- Ability to apply for a job with DCSO.
- Links to online law enforcement resources.
- Fill-in form to report a crime.
- Ability to sign up for email alerts.
- Link to sex offender registry.
- Dallas County jail information and policies.
- List of most wanted fugitives.
- Facebook and Google+ social media links.
- Latest news from the DCSO.
- Contact information and fill-in form.
Sheriff McGahee recognizes and appreciates residents? support of law enforcement, and welcomes feedback and suggestions from community members. The new website helps strengthen the partnership between the public and law enforcement and helps maintain the safe quality of life enjoyed by Dallas County residents.